ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Midtown hotel, you'll find Atlanta Symphony Hall and High Museum of Art. Atlanta Botanical Garden and Georgia Institute of Technology are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A terrace, a garden, and express check-out are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 103 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include premium bedding, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls.
Artmore Hotel - Midtown ratings based on 44 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Artmore Hotel - Midtown
May 3, 2019 by Artmore Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you endure with getting your receipt. We appreciate your comments and please contact us with any other concerns.
Apr 8, 2019 by Wauquin
We apologize and will review our room descriptions online. All of are rooms are uniquely different on size and shape.
Apr 1, 2019 by Wauquin Vela - GM
Thank you for the 5 out 5! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Mar 8, 2019 by Wauquin
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Mar 27, 2018 by Wauquin Vela General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am a new General Manager to the property and will be researching our room service options. I hope we can host you again soon.
Mar 6, 2018 by Roberta
We look forward to being of service to you again soon! Thank you for your five star review!
Clean, comfortable, and great staff.
Looking for a mid town location
About the Artmore Hotel - MidtownLocation 1302 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 950 square feet (88 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Artmore Hotel - Midtown. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Atlanta hotel is smoke free.
- 103 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 950 sq ft of conference space
- 88 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1924
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) (22.3 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: Atlanta Peachtree Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Arts Center Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Artmore Hotel - Midtown offers 103 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. This Atlanta hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Garden Courtyard hosts weekly events including wine tastings, art shows, and live music.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00.
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 30 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Tourism fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 8.71 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10.00 for adults and USD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Artmore Hotel
- Artmore Hotel Midtown
- Artmore Midtown
- Hotel Artmore
- Artmore Hotel Atlanta
- Artmore Hotel Midtown Atlanta
- Artmore Midtown Atlanta
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.