ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Your stay at this Spenard hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Lake Hood Harbor and DeLong Lake Park. Bootlegger Cove and Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Free self parking, a coffee shop, and a garden are also offered.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 248 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include Netflix, free local calls, and hair dryers.
The Lakefront Anchorage ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Lakefront Anchorage
Apr 16, 2019 by Jeanette P.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your kind review! Hopefully we will see you in the near future. Kindest Regards, The Lakefront Anchorage
Feb 4, 2019 by Jeanette P.
Good Morning, Thank you for your taking the time to leave us your feedback. We will utilize this feedback to help improve our property for you and all future guests. We hope to see you in the future. Kindest Regards, Jeanette P. Front Office Manager
Jan 25, 2019 by Jeanette P.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you in the near future. Kindest Regards, Jeanette P. Front Office Manager
Jan 4, 2019 by Jeanette P.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you in the near future. Warm Regards, Jeanette P. Front Office Manager
Oct 9, 2018 by Jeanette P.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your insight and will continue to work on improving our property for you and all of our future guests. Kindest Regards, Jeanette P. Front Office Manager
Jun 26, 2018 by Jeanette P.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your insight and hope to see you in the near future. Kind Regards, Jeanette P. Front Office Manager
Jan 20, 2018 by Jeanette P.
Hello Judy, Thank you staying with us at The Lakefront Anchorage! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay exceptional please let us know. Kind Regards, Jeanette P. Front Office Manager
Hotel close the the airport
Oct 9, 2017 by Greg
Sheila, We are looking into this matter and someone will contact you pending our investigation. Sincerely, Greg B., GM
About the The Lakefront AnchorageLocation 4800 Spenard Road, Anchorage, AK 99517
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 5000 square feet (465 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly The Lakefront Anchorage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Anchorage hotel is smoke free.
- 248 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 5000 sq ft of conference space
- 465 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.) (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Train station: Anchorage Alaska Railroad Depot (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Lakefront Anchorage offers 248 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Anchorage hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in June 2015.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
The Fancy Moose - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: USD 25.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Millennium Alaskan Anchorage
- Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Millennium Alaskan Hotel
- Lakefront Anchorage Millennium Hotel
- Lakefront Millennium Hotel
- Lakefront Anchorage Millennium
- Lakefront Millennium
- Lakefront Anchorage Hotel
- Lakefront Hotel
- Lakefront Anchorage
- The Lakefront Anchorage A Millennium Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.