ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
With a stay at this Amsterdam City Centre hotel, you'll be steps from Rembrandt Square and Willet-Holthuysen Museum. Theater Tuschinski and Hermitage Amsterdam are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2015
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 91 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free wired Internet and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 1870 reviews
About the Waldorf Astoria AmsterdamLocation Herengracht 542-556, Amsterdam, 1017 CG
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 4950 square feet (460 square meters). A fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam was completed in 2015. This 5-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 91 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 4950 sq ft of conference space
- 460 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (17.4 km / 10.8 mi)
- Train station: Rokin Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Metro station: Waterlooplein Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam offers 91 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, rainfall showerheads, and hydromassage showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Amsterdam hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Spectrum Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. 2-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
Vault Bar - This bar specializes in local and international cuisine. Open daily.
Goldfinch Brasserie - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Peacock Alley - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Boat tours nearby
Guerlain Spa Amsterdam has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 18 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: This property’s Queen Deluxe rooms require access via staircase. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- One child stays free
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 37.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 90 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amsterdam Waldorf Astoria
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel Amsterdam
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Amsterdam
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.