ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Amsterdam City Centre hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Anne Frank House and The 9 Streets, both within a 5-minute walk. Madame Tussauds and Royal Palace are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Guestrooms offer premium bedding and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 1433 reviews
About the Pulitzer AmsterdamLocation Prinsengracht 323, Amsterdam, 1016 GZ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A health club, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the luxury Pulitzer Amsterdam. Parking is available for a fee.
- 225 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (16.5 km / 10.3 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Burg de Vlugtlaan Station (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Pulitzer Amsterdam offers 225 accommodations. Beds feature premium bedding.
- Luxury bedding
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Jansz Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pulitzers Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Pause - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 03:00 PM
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 47.50.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for all costs must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Pulitzer
- Hotel Pulitzer Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Pulitzer Luxury Collection Hotel Amsterdam
- Pulitzer Hotel
- Pulitzer Luxury Collection
- Pulitzer Luxury Collection Amsterdam
- Pulitzer Amsterdam Hotel
- Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Hotel Pulitzer a Luxury Collection
- Pulitzer Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.