Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite - Special 2 nights
- 1 double
Family Room - Special 2 nights
- 1 double
Exclusive Suite, Lagoon View - Special 2 nights
- 1 double
Classic Double Room Single Use
- 1 double
Luxury hotel with canal entrance in the heart of Venice
With a stay at Hotel Metropole in Venice (Castello), you'll be minutes from Church of San Zaccaria and St. Mark's Basilica.
This 5-star hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and Squero di San Trovaso.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities, exhibit space, and a meeting/conference room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Opulently decorated with period furnishings and precious fabrics, Hotel Metropole features a citrus garden with al fresco dining in the Summer and an in-house gallery with 2,000 antiques including fans, evening bags, and nutcrackers. Guests can arrive via water taxi at the 5-star hotel's private canal entrance.
The luxury hotel offers an awarded restaurant offering Traditional and Contemporary cuisine, a Morocco-inspired Oriental Bar, and a cellar with great choice of wines and champagnes. For a surcharge, guests can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast and afternoon tea. The 24-hour front desk and concierge desk have multilingual staff. Business-friendly and banquet facilities. Wireless Internet access is available free of charge with own laptop in all public areas and rooms or for a surcharge in the lobby by using the business point.
Hotel Metropole is a smoke-free hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1800
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A rich buffet is available every morning in the Breakfast rooom, open from 7.00 to 10.30.
Met Restaurant - Awarded Restaurant offering Traditional and Contemporary Cuisine. Closed on Mondays.
Oriental Bar - Large windows overlook the lagoon from this Morocco-themed bar. Lunch and light fare are served along with signature cocktails and aperitifs. Afternoon tea includes 30 leaf blends and pastries. The resident DJ plays music on Friday evenings.
Cytrus Garden - For al-fresco dinings, light meals or cocktails this is the perfect ambience where to relax until late.
Room service is available during scheduled hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Dock on site
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5/6
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.