Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
- 1 king
Studio, 2 Double Beds, Kitchenette
- 2 double
Durham eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
With a stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Durham Research Triangle Park in Durham, you'll be within the vicinity of Frankie's Fun Park and William B. Umstead State Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the region of Streets at Southpoint Mall and North Carolina Central University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Grab a bite from a grocery store serving guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Durham Research Triangle Park. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Durham? This hotel has facilities measuring 268 square feet (24 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Durham Research Triangle Park provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 268 square feet (24 square meters). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Grocery store
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 268
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free breakfast
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.