Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Paris (Buttes Chaumont - La Villette)
Located in Paris (Buttes Chaumont - La Villette), ibis Paris La Villette Cité des Sciences 19ème is minutes from La Geode and Grande halle de la Villette.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of City of Science and Industry and Parc de la Villette.
Stay in one of 284 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and wake-up calls.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of ibis Paris La Villette Cité des Sciences 19ème. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Number of floors - 8
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and noon.
Cafe Pasta et Cie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.