Availability: TownePlace Suites By Marriott Chantilly Dulles South
Studio, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Chantilly eco-friendly aparthotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
With a stay at TownePlace Suites By Marriott Chantilly Dulles South in Chantilly, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Chantilly Crossing Shopping Center and National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
This eco-friendly aparthotel is within close proximity of Sully Historic Site and Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and a picnic area.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
TownePlace Suites By Marriott Chantilly Dulles South Amenities
TownePlace Suites By Marriott Chantilly Dulles South features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A 24-hour business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This eco-friendly aparthotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a picnic area.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
TownePlace Suites By Marriott Chantilly Dulles South Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.