Availability: Hotel Suisse
4-star family-friendly hotel in Nice (Old Town) near Castle Park
With a stay at Hotel Suisse, you'll be centrally located in Nice, steps from Quai Rauba Capeu and Castle Hill.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Castle Park and Cours Saleya.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring minibars. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Suisse Amenities
Hotel Suisse features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Hotel Suisse Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.