Please enter your travel dates.
Suite One Queen and One Sofa Bed Accessible
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Standard Suite One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Premium Suite One King and One Sofa Bed
Suite One Queen Bed Non-Smoking
- 1 queen
The only-all suite hotel on Broadway in the heart of Times Square and New York City's Theater District.
With a stay at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square, you'll be centrally located in New York, steps from Broadway and Minskoff Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 460 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and a pool table. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 43-story New York hotel offers the convenience of suites combined with a central location in Midtown's Times Square, near the Times Square TKTS booth.
The on-site restaurant is open daily for all meals. The lounge features a skylit ceiling and a mural depicting Broadway headliners. Coffee, espresso, snacks, and smoothies are available in the lobby from early morning to late night.
A self-service business center offers three computers with high-speed Internet access, a copier, a printer, and a fax machine (surcharges for all services). Guests can connect their laptop computers to the printer from their suites (surcharge). A kiosk in the lobby allows guests to print boarding passes before arriving at the airport.
The Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 460
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 45
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool table
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
Gingers - Pays tribute to the “The Roaring Twenties”. Decorated in exotic Asian accents. Located on the fifth floor. Open for breakfast, lunch as well as pre- and post-theatre dinner. Serves an extensive menu with signature dishes and a la carte specialties.
Ad Lib - Located in the main lobby on the third floor. Serves beverages and light fare pre and post-theatre. Open daily.
Morning Coffee Kiosk - In the lobby, this kiosk offers guests hot coffee and their choice of breakfast foods.
Guests of this New York City hotel have complimentary use of the fitness center on site and also receive a discount at a health club 4 blocks away.
Central Park, 12 blocks north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, 2 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the Doubletree Guest Suites or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
NYC Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in a NYC Sightseeing Package rate category, and receive the following:
- USD5 discount on a Circle Line 3-hour tour, 2-hour tour (Harbor Lights), or 75-minute sightseeing cruise
- USD30 discount on a World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- USD5 discount on a City Sights Double Decker bus tour
NYC Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category and receive 1 of the following:
- Complimentary overnight parking for 1 car during stay
- OR a full American breakfast for maximum 2 adults and 2 children per room in the hotel's restaurant
Must book the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges for complimentary parking. Benefit is provided per night per stay. No cash value for unused portion of offer. Not combinable with other promotions. Not applicable to already confirmed reservations or for group bookings. Offer may not include gratuities or taxes. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.