Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds Non-Smoking Accessible
- Two Double Beds
One King Bed Non-Smoking Guest Room
- One King Bed
Two Double Beds Non-Smoking Plaza Club
- Two Double Beds
1 King Bed Non-Smoking Plaza Club
- One King Bed
Downtown Minneapolis hotel linked to Skyway System
With a stay at Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis, you'll be centrally located in Minneapolis, steps from Mary Tyler Moore Statue and Hennepin Center for the Arts.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of State Theatre and Target Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 360 air-conditioned rooms featuring CD players and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Minneapolis? This hotel has 21000 square feet (1951 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations from 11 December 2013 until further notice.Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Radisson Plaza Hotel's downtown location is convenient for business or leisure activities. Additional conveniences include complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, and a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A 17th-floor fitness center offers panoramic views, and for those who like to swim, discounted swimming passes can be purchased at a nearby gym.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking garage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1951
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cordless phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar - Located off the lobby, with a separate entrance on Seventh Street. Upscale Midwestern fare in a relaxed yet sophisticated ambience. Exhibition kitchen, hickory-fired brick oven, full bar, signature cocktails, beer and wines by the glass or bottle. Espresso. Two private dining rooms with seating for 8–42. Specialties include wood-fired steaks, chicken, and fish. Monthly specials based on local seasonal ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The 17th-story fitness room provides stair machines, treadmills, elliptical trainers, free weights, resistance machines, multiple TVs, women's and men's locker rooms, towel service, and panoramic views of downtown.
The Mississippi River, six blocks from the hotel, is a good place for seasonal jogging and cycling; riverboat cruises are also available. A year-round ice-skating rink is six blocks away. Two golf courses are within six miles, and seasonal cross-country ski trails are 20 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.