Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel in Lyon (Lyon City Centre)
With a stay at ibis Lyon Part Dieu Les Halles in Lyon (Lyon City Centre), you'll be minutes from Auditorium Maurice Ravel and Tour du Credit Lyonnais.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Part Dieu Mall and Oxygen Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include wake-up calls, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds are available on request.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Ibis Lyon Part Dieu Les Halles features a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.