Please enter your travel dates.
Bron eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
With a stay at ibis Lyon Bron Eurexpo in Bron, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Fort Bron and Eurexpo Lyon.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Lyon-Chassieu Golf Club and Lyon Bioparc.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and clock radios.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and secretarial services. Planning an event in Bron? This hotel features 538 square feet (50 square meters) of event facilities.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Secretarial services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
La Table - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Offre Week end - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per night
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.