Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
4.5-star luxury hotel in London (Bloomsbury) near The British Museum
Charlotte Street Hotel is in the heart of London, walking distance from Bedford Square and The British Museum.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare. Additional features include a fireplace in the lobby and a video library.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and currency exchange. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 43 square feet (4 square meters), including small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 43 square feet (4 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 52
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 2000
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 43
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Oscar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 44 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 66 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.