Please enter your travel dates.
Garden View Escape
Partial Ocean View Escape
Deluxe Room, Garden View (Escape)
- 1 king
Garden View - Paradise Sale
Poipu Beach activity-packed resort in Kauai
Located in Koloa (Poipu), Sheraton Kauai Resort is minutes from Moir Gardens and Poipu Shopping Village.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Kiahuna Golf Course and Poipu Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 394 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sheraton Kauai Resort features a fitness center. The property offers daily activities for guests of all ages, including yoga and pool activities
Guests have access to four computers with Internet access in the Link@Sheraton café. The Sheraton Kauai Resort also features a 24-hour business center, a ballroom, banquet facilities, event catering, and a porter. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property.
Free parking and valet parking (surcharge) are both available.
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Hair salon
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Total number of rooms - 394
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Free guest parking during stay
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
Lava's Poipu Beach - Magnificent oceanfront views of Poipu Beach and the famous First Break Surf Spot. A perfect setting to relax, and enjoy grilled selections and refreshing specialty drinks. Stunning sunsets and tropical breezes, refreshing cocktails, and delectable cuisine. Also serves breakfast.
Rumfire - Hawaiian cuisine with global influences and 180 degrees of views of the Pacific Ocean. The chef prepares distinctive cuisine with local island flair. With its menu selections, Rumfire’s cuisine will certainly satisfy the palates of all food lovers. The restaurant is open for dinner between 5 PM and 9:30 PM.
Link@Sheraton Cafe - Located in lobby, serves Starbucks coffee, grab-and-go breakfast, and snacks. The cafè is open from 6.30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Room service is available between 7 AM and 9:30 PM.
Sheraton Kauai Resort features a newly renovated outdoor swimming pool and a children's pool. Kiahuna Golf Course is a five-minute drive away, and the Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course is 10 minutes away. Golf reservations, and reservations for all other activities available on Kauai, can be made at the concierge desk in the lobby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Hawaii Green Business Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.