Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe on Business Floor
Economy Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Neoclassical style on edge of Wanchai/Causeway Bay
With a stay at Charterhouse Causeway Bay, you'll be centrally located in Hong Kong, minutes from Queen Elizabeth Stadium and Times Square Shopping Mall.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Happy Valley Race Course and Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The 294-room hotel has four restaurants and lounges, and a well-equipped 24-hour gym. A business center offers computer rental, as well as secretarial and translation services. Two fully equipped function rooms and one boardroom are available for meetings and banquets.
- Concierge desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1992
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Gazebo - A brasserie-style restaurant, with sleek lines, polished wooden flooring, and views overlooking colorful Wan Chai Road. Western and Asian specialties, with three daily buffets, as well as a full a la carte menu. Open from early morning until late evening.
Harry's Bar - A cocktail bar with light woods and deep cushions, serving light snacks, and Western-style lunch from Monday to Friday. Open from lunch until late evening.
Champs Bar - A popular sports bar, with three big-screen TVs showing live action. A wide range of local and draft beers are available, including the specialty Champs house draft. Open from lunch until late evening.
The small 24-hour gym offers a range of exercise equipment, including cardiovascular and free weights. Swimming, tennis, jogging, and tai chi are available at Victoria Park, four blocks away. Happy Valley Racecourse is three blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 128 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HKD 40 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: HKD 40 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: HKD 40 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: HKD 40 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)