Please enter your travel dates.
|$103 $92||$120 $107|
- 1 queen
Deluxe Twin Room
|$103 $92||$120 $107|
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Room - Deal of the Day incl. 2 for 1 breakfast
- 1 queen
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel in Spring Hill near Roma Street Parkland
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is in the heart of Spring Hill, walking distance from Brisbane Private Hospital and Tower Mill.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Roma Street Parkland and St. John's Anglican Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet and hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Frescos Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 24 and AUD 28.50 for adults, AUD 12 and AUD 14.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.