Book your room at Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Deluxe Room (Tower B)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Bangkok (Khlong San)
With a stay at Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Bangkok, convenient to Phra Phuttha Yodfa Bridge and Wat Arun.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Wat Pho and Grand Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Multilingual staff
- Grocery/convenience store
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 250 THB per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 250 THB per week )
In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Complimentary bottled water
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Microwave (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: THB 150 for adults and THB 110 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 250 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 250 per week (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: THB 200 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: THB 350
- Deposit: THB 500 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: THB 500 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 300 per night
- Facilities fee: THB 320 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.