Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Athens (Kolonaki)
Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre is in the heart of Athens, walking distance from Eleftherios Venizelos Museum and Athens Concert Hall.
This 5-star hotel is close to Benaki Museum and Acropolis.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Technology helpdesk
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Exhibit space
- Spa services on site
- Year Built 1974
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Number of floors - 7
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Rooftop terrace
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub only
- Direct-dial phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
Ambrosia - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ambrosia Roofgarden - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K015A0034400
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.