Shell Key Island Excursion -3hrs.and 30min. trip
- Visiting the tranquil Shell Key off Florida's western coast
- Cruising on a powerful 34-foot (10-m) motor catamaran
- Tropical shells, exotic birds
- Walking on the white sand beaches of Shell Key
- Sorry NO snorkeling gear at this time
Shelling and Snorkeling on Shell Island
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Previous snorkeling experience is not required, but you must know how to swim.
What you can expect
Take a cruise aboard the Island Hopper on a shelling adventure. Discover a beautiful ecosystem full of marine life, and a variety of seashells.
Set sail in search of the purity of Shell Key, a 1,800-acre (728-ha) nature preserve. The key protects sensitive marine habitats as well as numerous smaller islands formed by mangroves and large sea grass beds. The setting makes for a fun-filled shelling and snorkeling adventure, Cruise on a powerful 34-foot (10-m) motor catamaran .
Wear your swimsuit and take advantage of snorkeling.( we no longer provide snorkel gear)because of Covid-19) As you float in the calm waters, search for tropical shells . . Once back on the boat, sip complimentary beverages and snap a few pictures to capture the memories of this seaside treasure.
- St. Pete Beach Florida
- Dolphin Landings
- 4737 Gulf Blvd
- St. Pete Beach Florida 33706