Enjoy the breathtaking views from Isthmus Canal
Discover the World Heritage UNESCO Site at Mycenae
The first capital of modern Greece, picturesque Nafplion
Witness the magnificent theatre of Epidaurus
Enjoy a traditional, home cooked meal
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned luxury vehicles, WiFi
Native English speaking drivers
Goods & Services tax
Entry or admission fees
Food & drinks
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
- Personal safety equipment
What you can expect
Be amazed by the modern engineering masterpiece of the Corinth Canal (Isthmus Canal).
Discover and explore the ancient passage from the Corinthian to Saronic gulf and the sub-ducting bridge. Here you can enjoy a coffee or snack at a wonderful cafe while you admire the views and wait for boats to pass through the canal.
Relive the expedition to Troy at Mycenae, the kingdom of Agamemnon and a World Heritage UNESCO Site.
Discover the picturesque town of Nafplio, appreciating the Venetian architecture.
Be captivated by the excellent acoustics of the Epidaurus theater, one of the most popular archaeological sites in Greece and an UNESCO’S world heritage listed monument.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners