Private Road to Hana Tour
Along Maui's rugged eastern coastline is the peaceful town of Hana, considered one of the last unspoiled Hawaiian frontiers. On Your Private Hana & Beyond Tour you will find yourself immersed in an enchanting landscape of flourishing rain forests, flowing waterfalls, plunging pools and dramatic seascapes. Once in Hana, you will have opportunities to stop and enjoy the views, swim at a black sand beach and enjoy lunch at one of the many delicious local eateries. And, of course, throughout the day you will hear the colorful history, stories and legends of the Hawaiian Islands and its people, told like only Jack “the Legend” - Maui's most-requested tour driver - can tell it. You can check out Jack's 5-star reviews online by Googling “jack the legend maui”. Aloha!
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Not recommended for 6 months or more pregnant travelers
Hana Highway - Road to Hana
This tour does the entire Road to Hana loop.
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app