Mexico: Fun & Adventures
- See moon-like landscape of Sierra de Órganos National Park.
- Visit a mysterious pre-Hispanic city of La Quemada.
- Visit the hometown of tequila & learn how it is made.
- Take a boat to hidden beaches of Marietas Islands.
- Snorkel, surf & enjoy fine-sand beaches in Riviera Nayarit.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Ages allowed: 18+
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes
What you can expect
Join our 9-day adventure Road Trip and experience Mexico you never thought about before:
- 4 Mexican states (Zacatecas, Jalisco, Nayarit, Mexico City) situated in 3 climate zones;
- numerous wonders of nature - 1 National Park, high mountains, extravagant rock formations, wet jungles, refreshing rivers & waterfalls, beaches, etc.;
- top cultural attractions - 3 “Magic Towns”; 2 colonial-age cities; 2 UNESCO Heritage Sites; culinary discoveries of each state;
- big choice of outdoor activities: hiking among unique moon-like rock formations; swimming in the waterfalls in the jungles; visiting one of the most mysterious pyramids in Mesoamerica; surfing; snorkeling; taking a boat to UNESCO-protected islands etc.
Day 1: Mexico City
Arrive at any and take your time to explore this diverse city before meeting your group and Tour Leader in the evening: welcome meeting, optional dinner & get-together with the rest of the group.
Day 2: Mexico City - Sombrerete
Join your group for a walking tour around the historic center in the morning (Metropolitan Cathedral, Zocalo, National Palace and Museum of Anthropology), then choose by yourself what to do next in this diverse city - your Trip Leader will be happy to give suggestions. Optional dinner & get-together with the group in the evening, overnight bus to Sombrerete,arriving there in the morning.
Day 3: Sombrerete - Sierra de Órganos National Park
- Activities Included: walking tour in Sombrerete; hiking tour in Sierra de Órganos National Park
Day 4: Sierra de Órganos National Park - Zacatecas
- Activities Included: walking tour in Zacatecas;cable car to Cerro de la Bufa
Day 5:Zacatecas - La Quemada - Guadalajara
- Activities Included: walking tour in Guadalajara, guided visit to La Quemada Archeological Zone
Day 6: Guadalajara - Tequila - Sayulita
- Activities Included: walking tour in Tequila and Sayulita, tequila factory tour
Day 7: Sayulita
Relax on the beach, surf or take on an optional day tour to Islas Marietas (UNESCO).
Day 8: Sayulita
Day 9: Mexico City
Morning arrival to Mexico City. This is the last day of our trip, so choose by yourself when to leave.
- Central Mexico
- Sayulita Nayarit
- Hotel pick-up
- Mexico City Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app