Luxury Hana Tour via Limo-Van
Cleaning and safety practices
- Scenic coastal drive along the famous Road to Hana
- Guided tour of Maui's scenic landscape in a Luxury Limo-Van
- Chance to take an ocean swim at a beautiful black-sand beach
- Delicious 3-course lunch at the Hana Ranch Restaurant
- Breathtaking cliffs, villages & tropical waterfalls
Ultimate Hana Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- This tour is operated on winding roads; if you suffer from motion sickness, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Swimming is dependent on weather conditions.
- Pickup is between 6:45 AM and 7 AM. You will receive confirmation of pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
The hidden treasures of the Road to Hana await you on this full-day tour through Maui's natural splendor. Navigate 617 hairpin turns and 54 single-lane bridges in the comfort of a Luxury Limo-Van, and enjoy the famous Hana Highway at a relaxed and leisurely pace.
Be picked up at your hotel in a luxurious Limo-Van, which holds just up to 8 passengers for a relaxing small-group experience. Sink into the soft European leather of your personal captain's chair as your state-certified guide briefs you on the day. As you start your drive to the quaint town of Paia, views of Mount Haleakala and sugar-cane fields can be easily seen through the oversized windows.
Savor a delicious breakfast at one of many local favorite restaurants in Paia or Kahului before you start the beautiful drive. Have a camera ready for some breathtaking photo stops along the way, with splendid views of rugged lava sea cliffs at Kaumahina State Park, peaceful taro fields in the quaint village of Ke'anae, the Black Sand Beach of Waianapanapa, and the glistening cascades of Waikani Falls among the many sights to be enjoyed.
After traveling through the tropical rainforest, dine at the Hana Ranch Restaurant for a scrumptious 3-course lunch. Be sure to bring your bathing suit for an ocean swim at one of Maui's black-sand beaches or a refreshing splash under a waterfall on your way back to the hotel.
Beginning September 15, 2021, the County of Maui will require restaurants to ensure that all customers over the age of 12 are fully vaccinated. You will be dining in two restaurants on your “Luxury Hana Tour via Limo-Van” tour. You will be required to show your COVID-19 Vaccination Record and Photo ID card before boarding Temptation Tours’ Limo-Van. Please be prepared to comply with this requirement so that smooth and on-time boarding is achieved. Not presenting your proper COVID-19 Vaccination Record and Photo ID card will prevent you from boarding Temptation Tours’ Limo-Van. Suppose you do not have a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. Consider booking our " Small-Group Luxury Hana & Helicopter Tour”, “Road to Hana Premium Picnic via Luxury Limo-Van” Tour and, “Road to Hana and Ka'eleku Cavern Day Trip.” These tours do not require a completed Vaccination Card to participate as outdoor dining is featured.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
4.7 average out of 5 rating of 18 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app