Los Haitises National Park private Kayaking 4 hours trip Mangroves and Cave
Excursion to Los Haitises National Park starting from Sabana de la Mar in Cano Hondo area, Visiting mangroves, Caves, Pictographs and Rocky Formations.
This tour can be Set with Hiking Trails clip here. Learn the real history of the history of Los Haitises National Park with Locals.
Los Haitises National Park private Kayaking 4 hours trip Mangroves and Cave 08:00
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Kayaking Mangroves in Los Haitises National Park with a local tour guide 4 Hours. Visiting Mangroves, Caves, Pictographs in Caño Hondo River plus an Overview of the San Lorenzo Bay in Los Haitises National park, Sabana de la Mar Caño Hondo area. In Case of Short trip: Kayaking Los Haitises 2 Hours The guide provides instruction and Supervision Kayaks and Paddles available Doble for two people and Simple for just one person.
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app