Cleaning and safety practices
Off-road adventure on the dusty desert paths
Scenic landscapes & spectacular ocean views
ATV Can-Am Outlander 450
Full equipment, Bottled water and Box lunch.
Riding on part of the famous Baja 1000 trail
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided ATV tour
Safety equipment (Helmet, Goggles and Bandana)
Bottled water and Box lunch
Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
Live commentary in English or Spanish
Land conservation fee 15 USD per person (Mandatory)
Collision insurance 25 USD per Vehicle (Optional)
Gratuities (Guides, drivers)
Know Before You Book
Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
You must be 16 or older and present a valid driver's license in order to drive.
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
You need provide your hotel information in order to arrange your transportation.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
An additional surcharge of 15 USD for Land Conservation fee is payable on the day of your activity.
This product requires at least 3 Participants
What you can expect
Climb aboard a powerful ATV for a tour of the scenic Baja Outback. Hit the dusty desert roads to explore the mountains and find some spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean as you navigate through some of the famous Baja 1000 race trail.
Gear up for an action-packed ride through the arid landscapes of the Baja California desert. A helmet, goggles, and a bandana are included in the experience, along with the ATV. Your 4-wheeler's powerful engine moves you easily over the mountainous off-roads and sandy beaches.
Part of your route is included in the famous Baja 1000 race, considered one of the rawest challenges of its type. Bottled water and Box lunch are provided during the tour to make sure you keep your energy levels high.
- Can Am Outlander 450. (1-2 Passengers)
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 4 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app