Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Cleaning and safety practices
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Access to 18 stops across the city
- Multilingual audio tour commentary
- Discover Anne Frank House
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of booking
Valid for 24 Hours, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour in Multilingual
This ticket includes unlimited hop-on hop-off bus only access for 24 hours.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Bus tour runs from 9:30am - 5:15pm. Duration - 65 minutes. Frequency - every 20 minutes.
- First stop - Central Station West. Last stop - Westerdok.
- Audio tour commentary languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Arabic, Turkish, Catalan, Indonesian, Thai.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the routes and are valid for 12 months.
What you can expect
Hop off your cruise ship and explore Amsterdam on an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus. With a 24 or 48 hour ticket, discover all of the key sights in your own time, including Anne Frank House, Vondelpark, the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, Heineken Experience, Gassan Diamonds, Amsterdam Ice Bar, NEMO Science Museum and much more!
Amsterdam is known for its beautiful canals, and the hop-on hop-off boat provides a truly rewarding and convenient way to experience this stunning destination. Enjoy fabulous panoramic views as you cruise around on your sightseeing adventure, and learn all about the city's fascinating past via the informative audio tour commentary which is provided on-board. With access to 2 routes and 18 stops, you'll be sure to see every aspect of the Dutch capital.
At City Sightseeing we pride ourselves on offering a wide array of tours and attractions in over 100 cities and 35 countries worldwide, however, the health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority.
In light of the current situation, we have introduced several new health and safety measures to ensure we can keep offering a fantastic service at all our worldwide operations while ensuring the safety of all. These measures will vary by location in accordance with the local governing guidelines.
- Season - All year round
- Bus Schedule - 9:30am - 5:15pm. Duration - 65 minutes. Frequency - every 20 minutes.
- Starting Point - Central Station West
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Amsterdam Icebar
- NEMO Science Museum
- Heineken Experience
- Gassan Diamonds
- Jewish Historical Quarter
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app