Bring Dreams to Life at the Walt Disney World® Resort
Experience a truly magical vacation destination at Walt Disney World® Resort. The magic abounds at four incredible theme parks, two thrilling water parks, the Downtown Disney® Area shopping, dining, and entertainment District, a state-of-the-art sports complex, dozens of family-friendly recreation options, and over 20 Themed Resort Hotels.Walt Disney World® Resort Tickets
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels this spring*
Save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights 4/14 - 6/11/16 when you book by 3/31/16. (Other great rates available most nights 2/22 - 4/13/16.) When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you'll be right in the middle of the magic. And, you'll enjoy an array of special benefits to make your vacation magical.
Add your Disney Magic Your Way® Theme Park Tickets now and you can reserve your Disney FastPass+ experiences before you leave home!
It's the perfect opportunity to explore four completely different Theme Parks that offer a world of magic and adventure for everyone. Celebrate timeless fun at Magic Kingdom® Park. Discover worlds of wonder and the power of imagination at Epcot®. Plus, enjoy enchanting topiaries and savor seasonal foods during the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival March 2 - May 30, 2016. Experience movie magic come to life at Disney's Hollywood Studios® and celebrate the Star Wars™ saga with new and enhanced attractions, entertainment and dining. And, reach new heights of excitement as you explore Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park with new nighttime experiences debuting Spring 2016. Be sure to buy Theme Park tickets to take advantage of the entire world of fun and enchantment.
Disney Resort Hotel Benefits
As a Guest staying in a Disney Resort hotel, you're entitled to remarkable benefits that help you save time and money and experience more magic all around!
Complimentary Disney's Magical Express® Service: When you reserve Disney's Magical Express, you can begin your vacation the moment you step off the plane. Bypass baggage claim and avoid the inconvenience and cost of driving or finding ground transportation. With this special benefit of staying at select Disney Resort hotels, get from the airport to your accommodations in comfort and have your bags delivered directly to your room. You'll also enjoy a complimentary ride back to Orlando International Airport on the day you check out of your Disney Resort hotel.
Complimentary MagicBands - Use your all-in-one MagicBand to access Disney theme parks, unlock your Disney Resort hotel room, check-in at the Disney FastPass+ entrance for attractions and entertainment you selected, make payments at shops and restaurants and link Disney PhotoPass photos to your Disney account. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel Guest, you can personalize your MagicBand with your name and choice of 7 iconic colors.
Complimentary parking & Transportation – there is no charge to park your car at the Disney Resort Hotels (except valet), and you get complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Park.
Extra Magic Hours - Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels enjoy extra time in the parks before they open and after they close!
Unique Entertainment and incredible Disney service. From hotels where you can splash down a pool slide to hotels where you can watch a movie under the stars, you're sure to find something fun for everyone to enjoy!
Complimentary Wi Fi – Stay connected with convenient, wireless high-speed Internet access in Guest rooms, at select restaurants and around most public spaces.
Moderate Priced Hotels:
Deluxe Resort Hotels:
Disney's BoardWalk Inn4.0 out of 5
Disney's Wilderness Lodge4.0 out of 5
Disney's Beach Club Resort4.0 out of 5
Disney's Yacht Club Resort4.0 out of 5
Disney's Contemporary Resort4.0 out of 5
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa4.5 out of 5
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort4.0 out of 5
Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world seem far away, and make-believe as real as the smile on your face. They are the places where innocence is reborn, memories are made, and fun, imagination and excitement surround the young, and young at heart.
Escape to Disney's Water Parks for fun in the sun! Snorkel with sharks, plunge down rushing rapids, glide down lazy rivers and more!
Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
Welcome to six enchanted lands filled with magic, adventure, thrills and unforgettable moments. This is the place for anyone who has ever dreamed of being a swashbuckling pirate or a royal princess, or longed to rocket through space and soar on a magic carpet. This is your Never Land, filled with parades, fireworks, live shows and dozens of one-of-a-kind attractions.
Discover exciting attractions, enchanting international pavilions, and award-winning fireworks. Celebrating the human spirit, Epcot® has two distinct realms: Future World, which features technological innovations, and World Showcase, which shares with Guests the culture and cuisine of 11 countries.
Plus, coming in 2016 to the Norway pavilion — the "Frozen Ever After" attraction and "Royal Sommerhus – Meet Anna & Elsa" experience.
Lights...camera...and plenty of action! Come immerse yourself in the world of movies, music and shows at Disney's Hollywood Studios®, where the real star is you. With so much to see and do, you just may need an encore!
Plus, celebrate the Star Wars™ saga with new and enhanced attractions, entertainment and dining.
The fun gets wild at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park. Explore the realm of creatures that inhabit our world...and our imagination...and create your own adventure for an experience that roars with excitement.
Plus, debuting in Spring 2016 is the new nighttime experience "Rivers of Light".
Go against the tide at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, the Water Park that blows other water parks away. 'Cause after the storm of storms blew through, it left this tropical paradise full of twisting slides, roaring rapids and the largest inland wave pool around in its wake!
Plunge into the absolute coolest water park that pummels the pools for awesome fun in a fantastic setting. Legend has it that the snow-capped mountain world of Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park was built as a ski resort. Now it's considered today's coolest water park.
The Walt Disney World® Resort celebrates many special events all year round that the entire family will enjoy. Embark on a tour around the world in Epcot’s World Showcase and enjoy the different cultures and delicious seasonal treats at the Flower and Garden festival and the Food and Wine Festival. Come see all of your favorite Disney Characters and beautiful decorations during the many holiday happenings in all Parks. Come back here for the latest updates at the Walt Disney World® Resort. More Details >>
Star Wars Experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios®
The Force is strong at Disney's Hollywood Studios® with exciting Star Wars attractions, entertainment and shopping:
- Star Wars Launch Bay - Check out replica movie props, play games, snap photos, screen exclusive videos and encounter Star Wars heroes and villains!
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue - Make the jump to hyperspace—and to a new location from Star Wars: The Force Awakens—during a 3D, motion-simulated space flight. (FastPass+ available)
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi - A saga film experience, including footage from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple - Watch younglings train in the ways of the Force and put their skills to the test to defeat villains such as Darth Vader and the Seventh Sister from the popular Disney XD series "Star Wars Rebels."
- Plus, nightly Star Wars inspired fireworks beginning in January!
Disclaimer: Star Wars ©Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM.
Come experience the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom® history! Enjoy new attractions and interact with characters in ways you never thought possible. Ride into the mine "where a million diamonds shine" on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! Journey to the Enchanted Forest, where you can become part of Ariel's world, dine in Beast's Castle, join Belle for a retelling of the "tale as old as time", meet Cinderella, Rapunzel and other princess friends, take a rollicking, musical ride through a diamond mine, and explore two new royal castles. Or head to Storybook Circus, where you can soar on the Dumbo the Flying Elephant attraction, cool off with Casey Jr. Splash and Soak Station and fly a stunt plane with the Great Goofini on the Barnstormer.
Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival
Come see where Disney springs to life! With millions of blooming flowers, Disney-themed topiaries, and outdoor kitchens inspired by spring, the Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival is the place to let your imagination bloom. This spring tradition returns March 2 – May 30, 2016.
As Disney Springs™ continues to grow, new shops and eateries are popping up at an amazing pace and there are nearly 100 venues now open. You can dine waterfront, explore an eclectic mix of unique boutiques and enjoy jaw-dropping entertainment. The four neighborhoods of Disney Springs™—The Landing, Town Center, Marketplace, and West Side—include a high-quality mix of retailers and sophisticated restaurants as diverse as the neighborhoods themselves. From big-name brands to rare finds, you will find this playful promenade to be the perfect place to relax, refresh, and reconnect. While the project will be complete in 2016, Disney Springs™ already has so much for you to enjoy!
Little Ones at Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Children under 3 years of age get free entry into Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks.
- Rider Swap option is available at select attractions. Rider Swap is when Guests take turns waiting with youngsters too small to ride a certain attraction, then "swap" with another adult Guest from their party to experience the ride without standing in line twice.
- Single-day and multi-day stroller rentals are available at Disney Theme Parks.
- Baby Care Centers, hosted by Nestle Good Start, where you can change and feed your baby can be found in Disney Theme Parks.
- Disney FastPass+ service allows Guests to reserve access to select Disney Theme Park experiences before they even arrive so that they can spend less time in line. They can enjoy access to select shows, Character Greetings, and parade and fireworks viewing areas.
- Many restaurants at Disney Resort hotels and Disney Theme Parks feature balanced, healthy and fun children's menus. Some restaurants host Character Dining experiences, which may require advance reservations.
Little Ones at Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels
Disney Resort hotels, designed with little ones in mind, offer:
- Pack 'n Play Playard or crib in each room or available upon request.
- In-room child care for ages 6 months to 12 years—in partnership with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out. Some locations have fun-filled Child Activity Centers for ages 3 to 12.
- Kid-friendly recreation. All Disney Resort hotels feature kiddie pools (in addition to full-size pools) and many have playgrounds. Some even feature kids-only activities.
- Disney's Magical Express offers complimentary shuttle and luggage service from the Orlando airport to their Disney Resort - so you can concentrate on simply being with your kids.
- Disney Resort Guests enjoy extended Disney park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, which offer a rare and unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge. And with the Extra Magic Hours Benefit, you and your preschooler can enjoy special time to enjoy select attractions when the Park is less full. Each day, a Theme Park opens early or stays open later just for Disney Resort Guests (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required)
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort enjoy free transportation and free parking at the Theme Parks.
- When staying at a Disney Resort, it's a short trip back to the room for a nap before returning to the Park to watch fireworks at night!
Unlock a New Dimension of Disney Magic
Take your Walt Disney World® vacation to an all-new level to make it yours like never before. For the first time ever, you can reserve access to some of your must-do experiences before you even leave home with Disney FastPass+.
Once you've booked your trip, you can use an incredible family of online tools providing recommendations to help you personalize your experience both at home and on the go. And then while you're at Walt Disney World® Resort, you can use the amazing new MagicBand or card to connect to the choices you've made online.
FastPass+ Takes FASTPASS to an All-New Level
Disney FastPass+ service makes your vacation better than ever by allowing you to reserve access to some of your favorite Walt Disney World experiences before you even leave home.
Choose from more than double the previous number of experiences and skip the standby queue at the attractions that you selected in advance, and—for the first time ever—FastPass+ service includes select Character Greetings, shows, parades and fireworks. You can lock in some of your must-do attractions and entertainment experiences—so you can relax and enjoy the moment with your family. If your plans change, you can update your FastPass+ selections on the go with the mobile app, at your Disney Resort hotel Lobby Concierge or at the FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all 4 Disney theme parks.
How much does FastPass+ cost? It's included with your ticket at no extra charge.
Buy your tickets before you arrive and you can choose your FastPass+ experiences up to 30 days in advance of each day of your theme park visit. When you buy tickets in advance and book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
In advance, you can reserve up to 3 FastPass+ experiences per day at one theme park. After you use all of the initial FastPass+ experiences on the day of your visit (or your arrival windows have passed), you can select one additional FastPass+ experience to use that same day (based on availability). The additional FastPass+ experience is a rolling FastPass+ experience—each time you use an additional FastPass+ experience, you can select a new one. Additional FastPass+ selections must be made at a FastPass+ kiosk within the same park as the FastPass+ experience.
MagicBands and cards are secure all-in-one devices that allow you to effortlessly access the plans and vacation choices that you've made prior to leaving home.
MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands—resembling a watch or bracelet—that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a touch point. Cards work in a similar fashion, but physically resemble a plastic credit card or driver’s license. Both MagicBands and cards allow you to travel lighter throughout your vacation.
You can use your card or MagicBand to:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay)
You will receive a MagicBand if you stay at a Disney Resort hotel. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you will receive a card when you purchase park admission—and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Disney theme parks and Downtown Disney® area.