Spend your travel budget like a pro: on the ultimate ski trip to Banff, Park City, Telluride, Tahoe and more, with the ultimate hotel savings.
Loved spacious clean rooms. Staff super friendly. On site dining excellent Buffett
Situated in Truckee, this spa condo resort is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Northstar California Resort and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Big Springs Gondola. Northstar California Golf Course and Brockway Summit are also within 6 mi (10 km).
I stayed in the Heavenly building. I liked my room very much and the fact that the hotel is dog friendly. The room was nicely decorated and clean. They have tempur pedic beds, so very comfortable! I was on ground floor. I could hear my neighbors in the next room at times. Also the room above me, ...
This was a family trip to take our grandson to see the snow for the first time.
Found this hotel during a Spring time buy one night, get one free...it was a GREAT deal! Very spacious room with a HUGE, deep whirlpool right in the middle of the room (folding shutters for privacy, if needed. Separate bathroom sink and closet toilet. Lots of storage space and a mini bar set up with ...
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this hotel in Zephyr Cove is within 3 mi (5 km) of Nevada Beach, Heavenly Gondola, and The Shops at Heavenly Village. Zephyr Cove Beach and Lakeside Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
walk to the beach at sunset or anytime.. It is gorgeous.
The rooms were small but very contemporary, well designed and comfortable. The grounds were very pleasant and it would have been good to be able to spend more time out in the sunshine. Outdoor seating was sparse and limited enjoyment of the hotel/location.
We absolutely loved our stay there! Close to everything
everything was great, the food was very good, the room was clean and and large. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
If you want an away from the beaten path vacation, Targhee is the place for you.. close enough to the park , but far enough away to have complete peace and quiet....
Location was great. convenient to park. walking distance to hot springs and godola; and the free passes to use public transportation was great. Though with a car, and parking being available in the evenings in town, its toss up which way to go at nights.
The property it self was gorgeous the castle was stunning our room was a little small but other than that simply stunning
Great location, few min drive to the main street, and underground parking.
Food was pretty decent from the restaurant on site, great view and close to the city.
Fantastic place overall! Room was spacious and the staff friendly and responsive. Canmore is a lovely town, not far from Banff. Would stay here again!
Let me start by saying the room was clean and nice. We had a view of the mountain just outside of Canmore. The hall way contained antiques and movie postures of movies filmed in Banff National Park. The carpeting in the hall ways seemed old and needed cleaned. The elevator was slow and outdated. ...
Located near the slopes, this Canmore condo resort is in the mountains and within 1 mi (2 km) of Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Yamnuska Mountain Adventures, and Canmore Golf and Curling Club. Cross Zee Ranch and Silvertip Golf Course are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Travelocity rate was much higher than the rate available st the hotel, and the hotel website
Was nice place to stay with gorgeous views of Mountains. Not the fanciest but your in the Mountains people!
Perfect way to experience Lake Louise. We felt welcomed as soon as we drove on the property.
Love the place, very comfortable and roomy. The only drawback was that there was nothing close to the hotel.
Most everything about this place is great, and you can't beat the scenic mountain views. However, the staff needs to work on follow through, here are some examples from our one night stay: When we checked in, the person checking us was obviously new and had to ask her coworker about each step of ...
Everything about our stay and experience was 5 star quality. There really isn't anything I can complain about. They took such great care of us and went above and beyond to make our anniversary stay special. Will definitely stay again.
Nice hotel. Comfortable, everything you need close . Close to park city downtown. Construction was going on a cross the street. Not too much noise.
Located in the mountains, this Deer Valley hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within 3 mi (5 km) of Main Street and Deer Valley Resort and close to winter sports such as snowshoeing and sledding. Egyptian Theatre and Park City Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Loved the pools. Really beautiful area. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. There was also plenty of parking.
Location great; price great considering peak season. No breakfast, but did have great coffee in the lobby
Location was great, construction was inconvenient.
This was a much needed break for my husband and I. It couldn't have been any better! Our family also enjoyed the day they spent with us.
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Coalville hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Tollgate Canyon, Highland Park, and Coalville City Park. Canyons Resort and Redstone are also within 12 mi (20 km).
I was in a hurry when I was making my arrangements. I had not been back to Park since my 38th class reunion, and this was the 56th. I picked this hotel because it is on the street where I used to live. The town has changed so much I am glad that I at least had this. I was only here one night, so ...
Have stayed here more than once and have been very satisfied with the accommodations and price every time. So fortunate to be a "local" and to be able to have a beautiful mountain getaway within 30 minutes of home.
Beautiful setting and a great trip. Next time we will request a courtyard view, otherwise accommodations were great!
We appreciated the shuttle service. Having restaurant options so close was a definite plus. The steam room in the shower was unique.
Loved the property. the rooms for the pets could be cleaner. Managers should give their staff a product called Natures Choice that will remove stains as well as take the smell out so other pets won't know there have been pets there. Our pets didn't have a problem with any smells but they are well ...
Went up to park city for the night to get away for our anniversary. Compared to other hotels we have stayed out if was not as luxurious but we had a good nights rest. If you are looking for a cheaper place to stay while you ski then The Lodge is your place!
4 bell staff members were discussing which Mercedes to get for a guest rather than help me with my luggage.
The sliding doors had moisture due to broken seals around the panes (thermopane windows were busted) . Could not see out of them very cloudy.
terrible experience. The staff, the room, the elevator, and the luggage carts all contributed to a bad time
Great staff, loved the spa, perfect location! Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
We loved this hotel the last time we were in Aspen (1972 on our first honeymoon). 41 years later, the place is better! Recently renovated, it is a gem. The ambiance is charming with a very comfortable western flair. The staff is exceptional. Can we say more....you bet, but we like to keep it short. ...
Checked in to the hotel because we got stuck in Aspen an extra day thanks to United Airlines cancelling our flight. Everyone at the hotel was very nice and helpful. There shuttle drivers were great! This hotel needs a major overhaul. The facilities are very retro 1970 although the location is very ...
The Limelight is a great property, clean, fresh, our room was very accommodating and location in Aspen is very good.
An upscale property with great amenities! Pros: Helpful and friendly staff, outdoor pools - one at pool temp, one at hot tub temp, plush robes for heading down to the pools, great use of space in rooms - plenty of storage and space to hang out without it feeling crowded, large bathroom, amazing private ...
Love the hotel and stay. The only issue I have was the carbon monoxide detector was flashing at night. It disturbed my wife's sleep.
We had a beautiful room including spa like bathroom. Ate dinner at the portobello restaurant and had a fun time.
Fabulous resort with fantastic food and service. Very impressed and will come back again.
Beautiful view of ski hill. Lovely room with gas fireplace. Clean and new. Staff extremely friendly and helpful
Set amidst the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out condo resort in Blackcomb is within 1 mi (2 km) of Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, Whistler Village Gondola, and Coca-Cola Tube Park. Scandinave Spa Whistler and Nita Lake are also within 6 mi (10 km).
The location was excellent. Walking distance to shops etc. We could see the ski lifts from our room. The gas fire in the room gave wonderful ambience. Staff were very helpful. There is limited parking and was not aware that we had to pay for parking both in the streets and at the hotel. But apart ...
Was checked in as a different guest- was sent to wrong room, and had to return to untangle mess. Bathroom walls were not clean Pool & hot tubs closed- was not aware until arriving that these amenities were available at a neighboring hotel, so we did not have swim attire
Room air conditioning was loud. Couldn’t open windows due to very noisy people partying all night long and even into 5am~
Located near the slopes, this Village North resort is within a 15-minute walk of Whistler Village Gondola and Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snow tubing. Whistler Sliding Centre and Scandinave Spa Whistler are also within 2 mi (3 km).
The resort was quiet but our room was not very clean. Dust behind the beds, bathroom fan was so very dirty.
Depends on what you expect out of the price you pay for this hotel. lf you are all about being close to the slopes and the action, this is the place for you. You are not paying for the quality of the room, it does have all the necessities to enjoy your stay. The beds are not that comfortable, the ...
I was happy that the staff allowed us to park our car past the 1pm cutoff, so that we'd have more time to enjoy the mountains before our departure.
The rooms in this hotel have a mini kitchen and dinning table. The main room has a Murphie bed that is hidden as a sofa during the day and folds down to be a bed at night. The main room has a gas fireplace and second sofa that faces the bed/sofa. The table also folds out to form a bed. A second roller ...
I stayed here with my husband and my son and we all enjoyed it. It was very nice to have a separate area for our son and to have 2 bathrooms in the room. Great location, relaxing for all of us. Really want to go back in the wintertime although summer was beautiful in Breckenridge!
This resort couldn't be in a better location. Short walk to the Silverthorne lift and a short walk to restaurants and shops. The quality of the rooms vary a bit. Our friend's room was nicer than ours but our room was fine too. We did have a small problem when booking. We were supposed to get a King ...
We had three people and a suite, two king size beds. Beds very comfortable. Rooms were an okay size but had little storage or a place to put your clothes or suitcases. The kitchenette was small but there were lots of utensils and dishes and pots.Great to have the ski lockers available and have the ...
Great location at a fair value for what we needed.
I booked this hotel stay thru Travelocity and upon arrival they did not have our reservation. It was a bit of a shocker but thank God the hotel took good care of us and found us rooms, along with honoring our booking rate.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Travelocity.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelocity Coupon – Save 10% on Select Hotels!
Coupon Code: TRAVELOCITY10
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $300
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 1, 2017 to 11:59pm CST, December 31, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 1, 2017 and September 30, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Travelocity.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $300 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.travelocity.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Travelocity reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Travelocity.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travelocity. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.