Do not stay here! It’s cheap for a reason!
The entry smelled of roach spray, the owners home is attached to office so a foul smell is in office as well. Pool, no! It’s not working. Halls, they reek of cigarettes, room 216, it’s non smoking but it smelled like an ash tray. The room was FILTHY!! Bed box springs had rips, sheets were stained, shower was dirty, towels were stained. I can do on for days! Best part was the price! I understand you get what you pay for. That said, you expect a certain amount of cleanliness for any price. This hotel did not meet that standard.