ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Leeds getaway
Your stay at this Leeds City Center hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of First Direct Arena and University of Leeds. O2 Academy Leeds and Leeds Grand Theatre are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2015
The hotel's fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and 2 bars/lounges are among the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 18 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A restaurant, concierge services, and free newspapers are also provided.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
Boasting comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, the 333 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 4655 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City CentreLocation Granary Wharf, Leeds, England LS1 4BR
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3098 square feet (287.8 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and barbecue grills are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre was completed in 2015. This 4-star Leeds hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 333 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 3098 sq ft of conference space
- 287.8 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Leeds Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre offers 333 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Lock - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Guests using a GPS navigation system to arrive at the hotel should use the postcode LS11 5PS.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 for adults and GBP 16.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 19.95 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 24.95 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre
- DoubleTree Hilton Leeds City Centre
- DoubleTree Leeds City Centre
- Hilton Leeds City Centre
- Leeds City Centre Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton Leeds City
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.