You'll certainly be looking out for the kids when you take them to Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare.
To get there, make your way 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the much-loved city of Bristol until you find Salisbury.
Accommodation options are a bit thin in the immediate vicinity of Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare, but you will find 5 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Burcombe Manor and Sheaf of Arrows.
After a frantic day, rest your worn-out body at an upscale hotel that's not too far away. You might want to make a reservation at the La Fosse at Cranborne and Lodge Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast.
Other Things to Do Near Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare
In addition to Wessex Raceway / Virtual Warfare, here's a list of some other things in the area that you're going to want to check out:
- Both locals and tourists enjoy tours of Wilton House, a memorable historic residence.
- It's worth having a look at Church of St. Mary and St. Nicholas, a tranquil place of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.
- Some time spent at Salisbury Museum is an awesome way to educate yourself in a relaxed setting.
- Looking to explore the local religion? Visit Salisbury Cathedral to see the impressive structure where many locals attend mass.
- You'll be sure to enjoy an informative guided tour of Arundells, an area historic house.