Get an overview of this hotelCrescent-shaped convention hotel in downtown D.C.
A stay at Washington Hilton places you in the heart of Washington, minutes from Phillips Collection and close to George Washington University.
This hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Digital programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Washington Hilton1919 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20009
This Washington, D.C. contemporary retreat offers many amenities within the conference center facilities, including a restaurant, and a gift shop. Special services include express check-in and check-out, concierge services, tours/ticket assistance, and ATM/banking services.
The 24-hour business center includes a meeting/conference room with audio-visual equipment. WiFi is available in the lobby and lounge for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1,070
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 38
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Video-game console
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
McClellan's Sports Bar - A sports bar with TVs tuned to sports and news, McClellan's offers such fast-food items as hamburgers and chicken fingers. Single-malt Scotches, martinis, and a dozen draft beers on tap highlight the beverage menu.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests receive a discounted pass to a fitness center one block from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Up to 70 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per stay
- Hilton Washington
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
- Hilton Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hilton
- Washington Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Parking Package" rate category and receive the following:
- Valet parking for one vehicle per stay with in/out privileges