Get an overview of this hotelAward-winning lifestyle hotel in Dupont Circle
You'll be centrally located in Washington with a stay at The Embassy Row Hotel, steps from Phillips Collection and close to George Washington University.
This 4-star hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 231 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 6650 square feet (618 square meters), including meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Embassy Row Hotel
In one of Washington, DC's most prestigious areas, the Embassy Row Hotel is 2 blocks from the shops, galleries, and cafés on Connecticut Avenue. The Dupont Circle Metro station is a half-block from the hotel. Across from the hotel is the Indonesian Embassy, occupying an opulent 1903 mansion with curved façade. This hotel features an interactive restaurant, rooftop terrace overlooking Embassy Row, and the 24-Hour Chef’s Pantry by Glen’s Garden Market for locally made treats.
WiFi access is available for a surcharge. A total of 6 meeting rooms are available, totaling 6,650 square feet (599 square meters). This hotel also offers a 24-hour Urban Fit Club and the Adult Playground with foosball and ping more. The property is smoke-free and fines apply for violations.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 231
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 6
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1971
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6650
- Conference space size (meters) - 618
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 0.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 0.00 per stay )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Nearby Things to Do
This Washington, DC hotel features a rooftop outdoor pool, open seasonally.
Rock Creek Park, just 5 blocks away, is a 1,800-acre oasis with hiking and biking trails, a nature center/planetarium, remnants of Civil War forts, and an 18-hole public golf course. Trail rides are available through the Rock Creek Park Horse Center. The park has 15 soft-surface and 10 hard-surface tennis courts; reservations are generally required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near Embassy Row Hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee: USD 21.10 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Embassy Hotel
- Embassy Row
- Embassy Row Hotel
- Embassy Row Hotel Washington
- Embassy Row Washington
- Hotel Embassy Row
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Embassy Row
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.