You'll be centrally located in Washington with a stay at The Embassy Row Hotel, steps from Phillips Collection and close to George Washington University.
This 4-star hotel is close to White House and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 231 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 6650 square feet (618 square meters), including meeting rooms.
About the The Embassy Row Hotel
The Embassy Row Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee.
A 24-hour business center and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 6650 square feet (618 square meters). A rooftop terrace, spa services, and an arcade/game room are also featured at the business-friendly The Embassy Row Hotel. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of The Embassy Row Hotel was completed in April 2015.
This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 231 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 6 conference rooms
- 6650 sq ft of conference space
- 618 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1971
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Game room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 0.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 0.00 per stay )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
The Embassy Row Hotel offers 231 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
The Rooftop - Overlooking the pool, this rooftop bar serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Station Kitchen/Cocktails - This bistro serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
This Washington, DC hotel features a rooftop outdoor pool, open seasonally.
Rock Creek Park, just 5 blocks away, is a 1,800-acre oasis with hiking and biking trails, a nature center/planetarium, remnants of Civil War forts, and an 18-hole public golf course. Trail rides are available through the Rock Creek Park Horse Center. The park has 15 soft-surface and 10 hard-surface tennis courts; reservations are generally required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near Embassy Row Hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Resort fee: USD 21.10 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Embassy Hotel
- Embassy Row
- Embassy Row Hotel
- Embassy Row Hotel Washington
- Embassy Row Washington
- Hotel Embassy Row
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Embassy Row
You should know
The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September. Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.