Book your room at Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelPrime location near Georgetown and Dupont Circle
Located in Washington, Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel is in the business district and minutes from George Washington University Hospital and Christian Heurich House.
This 4-star hotel is close to George Washington University and White House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This Washington DC hotel offers a desirable location a half-mile from both Dupont Circle and Embassy Row. Georgetown is one mile away. The White House and Smithsonian museums are within 2.5 miles.
The hotel has a recently redesigned lobby, and a self-serve business center with a computer, printer, fax, copier, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Meeting facilities encompass 15 meeting rooms, including 2 ballrooms and accommodations for banquets.
The on-site M Brasserie is open for breakfast, M Bar offers drinks and appetizers, and Illy Caffé serves lattes and pastries.
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 355
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
M Brasserie - Buffet breakfast.
M Bar - Open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails and appetizers.
Illy Caffé - Pastries and lattes. Outdoor seating.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel has a complimentary fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, and free weights.
Rock Creek Park, three miles away, offers cycling and running paths, horse riding, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Dupont Circle Hotel
- Dupont Circle Hotel Renaissance Washington DC
- Dupont Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Dupont Circle
- Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel
- Renaissance Dupont Washington DC
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle Hotel
- Washington DC Renaissance Hotel Dupont Circle
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.