ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Georgetown hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Georgetown University and 2 miles (3 km) of Washington National Cathedral. George Washington University Hospital and Kennedy Center are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a coffee shop, and express check-out are also offered.
Free Internet, cable TV
The 146 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and premium bedding. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
Dec 12, 2018 by La'Velle Foreman (Front Office Manager)
Good Morning MCC81091, Wow! Thanks for the amazing 4 out of 5 review. I am glad to know that you found the hotel comfortable and our staff to be friendly and kind. Thank you so much for shouting out Andrew, hes an amazing asset and I am glad he was able to take care of you during your visit. We hope you'll visit us again and thanks for being our guest.
Everything was great. Too bad they will be closing it.
Very nice hotel with a great location - walk anywhere!
service, location, comfortable!
Loved the University feel and comfort of the room. Very elegant without being overboard.
Affordable & Nice accomodations
Won't stay here again and haven't even arrived yet!
Keep this a secret
Great location, great hotel
About the Georgetown University Hotel and Conference CenterLocation 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20057
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 13500 square feet (1215 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 13500 sq ft of conference space
- 1215 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (11 km / 6.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center offers 146 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The Faculty Club Restaurant will be closed on the following dates: November 22-26, 2017 and December 20, 2017-January 5, 2018.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Georgetown University Hotel
- Hotel Georgetown University
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.