In the heart of Washington, Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion is close to Avalon Theater and Consumer Product Safety Commission.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of American University and Rock Creek Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 6232 square feet (579 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
About the Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee.
A 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 6232 square feet (579 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion. For a fee, parking is available.
This 3.5-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 198 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 6232 sq ft of conference space
- 579 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Separate living room
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (USD 14.95 per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (USD 14.95 per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (USD 14.95 per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (USD 14.95 per 24 hours surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion offers 198 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and washers/dryers. Accommodations have separate living rooms and are furnished with queen sofa beds. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Accommodations at this 3.5-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Washer and dryer
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free cooked-to-order breakfast daily. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day of your stay. Every day, the hotel hosts a free manager's reception for you to enjoy. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Water aerobics classes, personal training, and a sauna in each fitness center dressing room are available for guests. Guests have access to segway tours/rentals and bicycle hire nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Chevy Chase Embassy Suites
- Chevy Chase Pavilion
- Chevy Chase Pavilion Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Chevy
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel Washington
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Washington
- Embassy Suites Pavilion Chevy Chase
- Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion Hotel Washington Dc
- Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion Hotel
- Embassy Suites D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion Hotel
- Embassy Suites Washington D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion
- Embassy Suites D.C. Chevy Chase Pavillion
You should know
Children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.