Get an overview of this hotelWashington, DC, hotel near Metrorail, Embassy Row
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue in Washington (Forest Hills), you'll be convenient to Washington National Cathedral and Smithsonian's National Zoo.
This hotel is within close proximity of Rock Creek Park and Phillips Collection.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 250 square feet (23 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Located in the fashionable Forest Hills neighborhood of Washington, DC, the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue is far enough from downtown to avoid the congestion, but close enough for guests to enjoy all that the nation's capital has to offer. Built in 1961 and renovated in 2009, the 6-story hotel provides a business center, car rental service, computer station, and onsite self-parking for a fee. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are also available. This is a non-smoking property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 1961
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 23
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tesoro - Offers Italian cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
The hotel restaurant serves lunch and dinner only, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Rockland's Washington's BBQ
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Morton's of Chicago Steakhouse
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue can enjoy a number of nearby recreational opportunities. Yoga instruction, aerobics, Pilates classes, and a bowling alley can all be found. For those seeking outdoor activities, basketball, bicycle rentals, hiking and mountain biking trails, and Segway rentals and tours are all available. A running track and golf driving range are also nearby. Additional fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: USD 23.60 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.59 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Days Inn Connecticut
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Hotel
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Hotel Washington Avenue
- Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Washington DC Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn Washington DC Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.