Get an overview of this hotelWashington, DC, hotel near Metrorail, Embassy Row
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue in Washington (Forest Hills), you'll be convenient to Washington National Cathedral and Smithsonian's National Zoo.
This hotel is within close proximity of Rock Creek Park and Phillips Collection.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 250 square feet (23 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
Located in the fashionable Forest Hills neighborhood of Washington, DC, the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue is far enough from downtown to avoid the congestion, but close enough for guests to enjoy all that the nation's capital has to offer. Built in 1961 and renovated in 2009, the 6-story hotel provides a business center, car rental service, computer station, and onsite self-parking for a fee. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are also available. This is a non-smoking property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Year Built 1961
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Electric car charging station
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Conference space size (meters) - 23
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Tesoro - Offers Italian cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
The hotel restaurant serves lunch and dinner only, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Rockland's Washington's BBQ
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Morton's of Chicago Steakhouse
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue can enjoy a number of nearby recreational opportunities. Yoga instruction, aerobics, Pilates classes, and a bowling alley can all be found. For those seeking outdoor activities, basketball, bicycle rentals, hiking and mountain biking trails, and Segway rentals and tours are all available. A running track and golf driving range are also nearby. Additional fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: USD 23.60 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.59 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Days Inn Connecticut
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Hotel
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Hotel Washington Avenue
- Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn DC/Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Washington DC Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn Connecticut Avenue Hotel
- Days Inn Washington DC Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Connecticut Avenue
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.