Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Washington, DC hotel on Embassy Row
Popular property highlights
A stay at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters places you in the heart of Washington, minutes from Dupont Circle and White House.
This hotel is close to George Washington University and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Beacon Hotel in downtown Washington, DC is 4 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, which provides access to most DC neighborhoods and attractions such as the National Zoo and Smithsonian Institution.
A self-serve business center (surcharge) provides 2 computer workstations, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine; the Beacon also has 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a theater-style setting that can seat 150. WiFi is available in common areas (surcharge) and is complimentary in the hotel restaurant. A small fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment. On-site dining offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch. Guests can relax on the rooftop terrace.
The hotel offers secure valet parking, no self-parking, (surcharge; 6-foot clearance).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Beacon Bar and Grill Spacious hotel restaurant includes main dining room, enclosed patio dining, and private dining room, plus a high-energy lounge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday brunch. American fare, including pastas, salads, sandwiches, and steaks, and daily drink specials.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Beacon's 24-hour fitness room includes a stair machine, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.00 for adults and USD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 80.00
- Beacon Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Dc
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters Washington
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.