Book your room at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Washington, DC hotel on Embassy Row
With a stay at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Charles Sumner School Museum and Archives and Embassy of Australia.
This hotel is close to White House and George Washington University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters1615 Rhode Island Ave Nw Washington DC 20036
Beacon Hotel in downtown Washington, DC is 4 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, which provides access to most DC neighborhoods and attractions such as the National Zoo and Smithsonian Institution.
A self-serve business center (surcharge) provides 2 computer workstations, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine; the Beacon also has 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a theater-style setting that can seat 150. WiFi is available in common areas (surcharge) and is complimentary in the hotel restaurant. A small fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment. On-site dining offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch. Guests can relax on the rooftop terrace.
The hotel offers secure valet parking, no self-parking, (surcharge; 6-foot clearance).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 6
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.00 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Beacon Bar and Grill Spacious hotel restaurant includes main dining room, enclosed patio dining, and private dining room, plus a high-energy lounge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday brunch. American fare, including pastas, salads, sandwiches, and steaks, and daily drink specials.
Nearby Things to Do
The Beacon's 24-hour fitness room includes a stair machine, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.00 for adults and USD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 80.00
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Dc
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.