Staff here are over the top excellent. Rooms are clean and sized to what you would expect in Venice. Excellent location for you if you arrive by train. The reason the rating was not better was our group had some issues while staying there. Security could have been better as 2 rooms were broken into and items/passports stolen etc....they basically took the entire safe out of the room as it was not bolted down. Second issue was that the first night we were there the AC in our room was working. Because we were on a tour, we were reassigned to another room on the lower floors. The second night they shut down the AC in the entire hotel. They said the law required them to do this and to be honest, it wasn't the outside temperature that was the problem, it was the noise. You had to open your windows directly to the street traffic arriving and departing from the train station and local restaurants, making a afternoon nap or a good nights sleep impossible. Again the staff did a great job for us and helped us to upgrade to a higher floor, but it just seemed odd. We went across the canal to another hotel for an aperitif on the rooftop, and they did not have the same issues, as the guest rooms had AC in the room so they could keep their windows closed for noise control. Everything else was good, but those two issues really drove down my rating. If staying here would advise staying on a higher floor that does not face the street at the time of the year when you must open your window.
- Piazzale Roma
- 6 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto
- 8 min walk
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- 9 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-855-214-3079
About this area
- Piazzale Roma - 6 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto - 8 min walk
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 9 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 13 min walk
- Port of Venice - 14 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 2 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 10 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13 min drive
About this property
A bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite. All 105 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 12.5 per person
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Babysitting/childcare (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Turndown service
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Climate control (heating)
- Bathtub or shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 21-inch flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Turndown service
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Scooter/moped rentals
It is easy to find in a city like Venice. It also had a rooftop terrace, outdoor garden rooms, nice lobby and sitting areas, and a wonderful hot buffet type breakfast included. What we didn't like is our TV continually stopped working (until we finally just gave up) and we had to pay at the bar (5 euro) to get ice or have a bottle of wine uncorked. No wine openers were provided.