ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Kolding
Your stay at this Kolding hotel places you within a 10-minute walk of Legeparken and Det Gamle Borgerhus. Koldinghus and Sct Nikolai Kirke are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the free continental breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 132 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include hair dryers, showers, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 753 reviews
About the First Hotel KoldingLocation Banegårdspladsen 7, Kolding, 6000
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly First Hotel Kolding. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Kolding hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 132 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 2006
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Billund (BLL) (45.8 km / 28.5 mi)
- Train station: Kolding Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
First Hotel Kolding offers 132 accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. 28-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. This Kolding hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 200.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 100.0 per night.
- Pets: DKK 200 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room only when using existing bedding. Children needing an extra bed will be charged an additional fee. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: DKK 675 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: DKK 105 per night
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: DKK 200 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 200.0 per night
- Facilities fee: DKK 60 per person, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- First Hotel Kolding
- First Kolding
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.