ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this B&B, you'll find San Nicolas Church and Rhemes Valley and Valgrisenche. Saint-Pierre Castle and Sarriod de la Tour are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This bed & breakfast doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. A garden is also provided.
Kitchenettes, flat-screen TVs
The 5 guestrooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, as well as hair dryers and showers. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs. Limited housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 64 reviews
About the Le Vieux NoyerLocation Localita Rumiod De Le 9, Saint-Pierre, AO 11010
Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and a garden are also featured at Le Vieux Noyer. Free self parking is available. This Saint-Pierre bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (free)
- Ski equipment storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) (135.4 km / 84.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Le Vieux Noyer offers 5 accommodations with hair dryers. Accommodations have kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers. Bathrooms include showers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hair dryer
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome
- Weight limit: 5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Vieux Noyer B&B Saint-Pierre
- Vieux Noyer B&B
- Vieux Noyer Saint-Pierre
- Vieux Noyer
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.