- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tonsberg Tourist Centre
- 3 min walk
- Haugar Vestfold Kunstmuseum
- 4 min walk
- Mother and Child
- 6 min walk
- Sandefjord (TRF-Torp)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tonsberg, Maritim Hotel is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Oslofjord and Tivolistranda, while Haugar Vestfold Kunstmuseum and Slottsfjellsmuseet are cultural highlights. Bakgaarden and Olav's Chapel are also worth visiting.
- Tonsberg Tourist Centre - 3 min walk
- Haugar Vestfold Kunstmuseum - 4 min walk
- Mother and Child - 6 min walk
- Hvalfanger Svend Foyn - 6 min walk
- Tonsberg Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Tonsberg Station - 11 min walk
- Sandefjord (TRF-Torp) - 21 min drive
- Sushibar and Chinawok – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Fregatten Restaurant a Ba – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine.
About this property
- Disliked: Staff & service
Dont Stay Here
The cleanliness of the hotel, Staff miserable and unwelcoming. Bad food hygiene. Thick dust & toenails under beds - not put right on complaint. Manager not discrete when reprimanding staff. If the staff of the hotel were changed to more friendly and helpful people, including with a better command of English, it could be excellent.