ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Steps from the beach
Stay at this Tonosho ryokan and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Kashima Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Angel Road. Shimpaku Juniper Tree at Hoshoin Temple is within 3 miles (5 km) and Shodoshima Olive Park is within 9 miles (15 km).
Hot springs, dining
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this traditional ryokan. There's no skimping on freebies - guests receive free WiFi, free self parking, and a free area shuttle. Luggage storage, laundry facilities, and free newspapers are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Along with free WiFi, the 25 guestrooms offer refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include room service, down comforters, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 75 reviews
About the Shodoshima Seaside Hotel MatsukazeLocation 1481-1,Ko, Tonosho, Kagawa 761-4112
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Shodoshima Seaside Hotel Matsukaze offers its guests hot springs and complimentary bicycles. Shodoshima Seaside Hotel Matsukaze also features gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Tonosho ryokan.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 35
- Dining venue
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Charging station for electric cars
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Takamatsu (TAK) (40.4 km / 25.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Shodoshima Seaside Hotel Matsukaze offers 25 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and slippers. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Tonosho ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Shodoshima Seaside Hotel Matsukaze has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hot springs and complimentary bicycles are featured at the ryokan.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas. The ryokan bathing area is open from 3:30 PM to 11:00 PM.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
For guests booked in Room Only and Breakfast Included plans, dinner is available by reservation only and must be requested 24 hours prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
Guests arriving after 7 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 864 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Shodoshima Seaside Hotel Matsukaze Tonosho
- Shodoshima Seaside Matsukaze Tonosho
- Shodoshima Seaside Matsukaze
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat and shuttle. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 24 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Shodoshima Seaside Hotel Matsukaze offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.