ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Setonaikai National Park and Kashima Beach. MeiPAM and Tonosho Port are also within half a mile (1 km).
Hot springs, spa tub
Hot springs and a spa tub are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
The 40 guestrooms offer TVs, refrigerators, and safes. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 49 reviews
About the Shodoshima Grand Hotel SuimeiLocation Tonosho-cho,Ko 1171-6, Tonosho, Kagawa-ken 761-4106
Shodoshima Grand Hotel Suimei offers its guests hot springs and a spa tub. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free.
- 40 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Shodoshima Grand Hotel Suimei offers 40 air-conditioned accommodations with safes. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Shodoshima Grand Hotel Suimei Shozu-gun
- Shodoshima Grand Suimei Shozu-gun
- Shodoshima Grand Hotel Suimei Tonosho
- Shodoshima Grand Suimei Tonosho
- Shodoshima Grand Suimei
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.