ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this Shinjuku hotel, you'll find The Tokyo Metropolitan Government and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Shinjuku Central Park and Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the convenience store and supervised childcare. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 177 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. Other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs, DVD players, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 3676 reviews
About the Park Hyatt TokyoLocation 3-7-1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 163-1055
Park Hyatt Tokyo offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 560 square feet (52 square meters) and includes a conference center. A spa tub, a sauna, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Park Hyatt Tokyo. A free area shuttle within 1.20 km is available. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 177 guestrooms or units
- 52 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 560 sq ft of conference space
- 52 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1994
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (74.9 km / 46.5 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinjuku Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Tochomae Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 1.20 km; airport pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Park Hyatt Tokyo offers 177 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
New York Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Giandole - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kozue - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Peak Lounge - This café serves lunch and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Delicatessen - This delicatessen serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Additional fees apply to children 13 years old and younger for breakfast and other meals when sharing existing bedding.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Number of children who can stay free - 3
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5216 for adults and JPY 2608 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Tokyo Park
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel
- Tokyo Park Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Shinjuku
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.