- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 10 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- 2 min drive
- Waseda University
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
BESPOKE HOTEL Shinjuku is located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine. Sunshine Aquarium and Tokyo Tower are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Higashi-shinjuku Station is 3 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 8 minutes.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 10 min walk
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2 min drive
- Waseda University - 4 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 5 min drive
- Higashi-shinjuku Station - 3 min walk
- Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71 min drive
About this property
BESPOKE HOTEL Shinjuku
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The service was great. The staff were friendly. They even provided pajamas which were nice. Breakfast was provided and there was a variety of options. The food was delicious. The stations were nearby to the hotel. Higashi-Shinjuku station just took a few minutes to walk. Shinjuku-Sanchome and Shinjuku station were more far but within walking distance. There were halal places nearby. Curry House CoCo Inchibanya were 10 mins away. Laox Shinjuku sold some halal snacks which were 10 mins away.